I took Rose into the dr tonight because she's had this cough that progressively gotten worse.
The verdict...she has RSV. She is really little to have this virus. Dom had it when he was 11 months old.
She is very wheezy, nasty cough, gags when she coughs, fussy fussy fussy! Thank goodness she doesn't have a fever. Her nose is runny and she's very congested.
Her face is very pale and a little blue around her mouth. The Dr checked her oxygen but it looked okay. She's having a hard time breathing right now.
Her visit is being cancelled this weekend per dr's orders. She needs neb treatments every 3-4 hours for the next few days. Sorry to say, we won't be at church on Sunday.
RSV is very contagious! Dom should be fine since he's older, but it's likely that Lil might get it.
It's gonna be a LONG night and weekend for me!
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
RSV
at 9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that, that is so difficult. I'm glad she has a responsible person like you to care for her though, and I hope for both Lil's and your sake that Lil can avoid getting sick. Good luck! Love, Kalia
Yes, I hope and pray that Lil doesn't get it too. Uggg. I am so sorry that this is going on. I wish I could come over to help but with Ladybug and all the stuff that Bug has been going through (and possible chicken pox too) I am going to need to stay away. Ugg.I am so sorry. Is your Mom or family able to help you this weekend????
oh, do you have any idea where Rose might have gotten this?
Yikes...Gabe had that at 2 months old and was hospitalized for 6 days. He also had to come home on oxygen. It was very scary and long and hard. I'll send up a prayer for ya! Hang in there Renee!
Post a Comment