Wow! This pregnancy is flying by so far! I'm almost halfway there...almost :)
My belly is still growing and it's so fun to see it! Today I noticed that my belly button is starting to stick out a little more. I have an innie-outie and it made me giggle today! It felt so spongy and was sticking out more than usual :)
Two weeks from Wed, is when we find out the sex (hopefully) of the baby! We can't wait!!!
I think I felt the baby kick tonight? It was very brief and I felt three bah, bah, bah's. Then it stopped. It was right where the baby is too. So I think I'm calling that the first baby kick I've noticed! Kind of like flutters!
I am really enjoying being pregnant right now! I feel like I'm glowing inside and out! I'm getting excited! Vince loves to rub my belly and can't wait to feel the baby kick! He'll just have to wait a little longer.
Last weekend Mom took me out to buy some much needed maternity clothes! We went to the "Just Between Friend's Sale" in Coeur'd lane ID and hit the jackpot! So I have a good selection to get me through the summer and hopefully the fall! She also bought me a dress from Motherhood Maternity and Old Navy!
If you go back and look at the picture two weeks ago, you'll notice that the baby has moved up! It's so neat to take these pics every couple weeks and watch the growing and difference!

This Monkey Face shot was just for Mary! Any more special requests (banana lips is on the list) just let me know :)
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Monday, May 17, 2010
16 weeks, 5 days! / 4 1/2 months
at 11:46 PM
Labels: 1st pregnancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Woo Hoo!! That's how the first movements go, they are a little weird and you may not be sure until they happen more often, but I'd count it! How exciting!!! Woo Hoo! Delivery any day now for me! I look forward to finding out what you're having, and I love watching your journey! You have such a cute pregnant bod!! Congrats!
You are too kind Kalia! Two more weeks until we get to find out the sex! Good luck on your delivery!
can't wait to see the baby!
LOL, love the last picture. ;)
Can't wait to hear what you're having too!!!
You are so cute! I miss you so much! I am so happy for you. You look great and having clothes that fit make you feel great. What a beautiful mommy.
Loves!
I love being caught up on your blog! :) I love you're blogging so much about your pregnancy. Trust me. In two years you'll have forgotten most and it's fun to say I can't remember right now, but then go back and re-read anything and everything! :)
Post a Comment