I can't believe how fast my stomach is growing! I'm not that far along either! I'm just starting my fourth month! I love it that I'm showing though; enough that people notice now :)
14 weeks/ 5 days
This is what people see :)
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
14 Weeks!
at 1:41 PM
Labels: 1st pregnancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love your little bump, so cute!! Not too long until your bump kicks ya all over the place! You will love it!
Too adorable!
You guys are so sweet!
Beautiful =)
You are truly glowing. I love how you're documenting your pregnancy. You can really tell how much that little nugget is growing. I can't wait to hear what you're having. I'm thinking it's a girl. Hope you are feeling great and getting as much rest as the other munchkins will let you have. Loves!
~Mandy
Post a Comment