I hope everyone has enjoyed their Mother's Day! I sure did! Our neighbor caught us before church and wanted to get a picture of our family!
I used to HATE Mother's Day before I became one! It's been a day that has become more and more special to me each year! I love my babies so much and am so proud to have been chosen to be their mother! It's been fun to be pregnant this Mother's Day!
My Mother has taught me how to be a mother and I thank her for that! She's the best ever! I'm such a mama's girl, even at age 30! I hope my kids will be like that too :) She's a great Grandma and the kids have so much fun with her!
We got to spend the afternoon/evening with both parents at my parent's house! That was nice! Dinner and desert was great!
We even skyped with Chris and Tamy! I sure miss them :(
So, that's my post for today! Happy Mother's Day to all you other mothers, grandmothers, aunts, sisters and mother's-to-be!
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Happy Mother's Day!
at 9:27 PM
Labels: Motherhood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yes, happy Mother's Day (late)! What a great family photo!
Thanks, Steph! My neighbor took it :)
Post a Comment