GIRL!!!!!!!!!! We're having a baby girl!!!
Sorry my post is a little late!
I have been feeling her all the time! She's very active and I love it!
The stretching/growing pains are something I'm still getting used to, but I guess that's part of the fun!
At the Ultrasound they said I have a low-lying placenta and put me on pelvic rest for 6 weeks. I had a little scare this weekend and spotted. I learned that it's very common and it was just once after a long day at the zoo and over doing it that day! I'm scheduled to go back for another Ultrasound in about 6 weeks to see if the placenta's moved up. I pray that it does!
This is my 18 week and 5 days pic!
18 weeks, 5 days
18 weeks, 5 days
Here's our baby girl's foot!
A hand!
Her beautiful profile! Isn't she a doll!
She wasn't shy AT ALL to show us what she's made of!
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Thursday, June 3, 2010
It's A........................................................
at 10:16 AM
Labels: 1st pregnancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Awww! Congrats! Her profile truly is gorgeous! (not a surprise ;) )
Hope the placenta does go upwards, I had that with Braden and it worried me too.
Thanks for sharing all the photos!
No problem And thanks again!
You are so beautiful, it's no surprise she is too! I'm so excited for you and miss you like crazy!
Love you so much and that new neice of mine!!!
Loves!
You really are gorgeous! You look so youthful and happy and glowing! Pregnancy looks great on you! Yippee for the girl! We had ours on the 8th, and she is so sweet! My labor went super well, and I've updated my blog! Good luck, I hope everything straightens itself out with your placenta so you can breathe easy! Her profile is darling! I love those shots! Love, Kalia
Hi Renee! I hope you are feeling well and doing well! I'd love to see a new post of the kids and how they are doing and an update on you! Love, Kalia
Post a Comment