Wow! I've been slacking in the blog dept! Sorry :(
I'll be 25 weeks tomorrow and things are going great! I had another Ultrasound yesterday and the placenta has moved out of the way! I'm so relieved!
We've decided to name our baby "Sara Isabella". Sara is named after Vince's baby sister that didn't have much time in this life. We love the name !
As far as my pg is concerned...I'm going through the motions. I've recently experienced round ligament pain and it hurt! I'm starting to lose energy again real quick, but feel pretty good overall!
Sara is super active; always moving and kicking...even as I type this! Vince has had many opportunities to feel her and he just lights up!
We have a plan in the works to get the nursery all ready! We'll be moving Lily in with Dominic any day now. The nursery will be repainted in a soft yellow. Our other color will be a Rasberry Pink. These colors look great together! As far as a theme, I've always loved baby elphants, so that will be part of the theme...and I guess maybe some butterflies or monkeys...as long as they're girly!
While I was in Idaho Falls visiting my brother and sister-in-law, we went to Porters Craft and Frame store and I fell in love with this beautiful baby girl's blanket. It has the Minke fabric, or cuddle soft fabric. So my mind went whirling and I've decided to make/have made a blanket for baby Sara! It will have the Minke fabric in Rasberry Pink and a soft yellow and possible black and white? I'm very excited about this and can't wait to buy the fabric and put it together!
Playing catch up, here are the belly shots for the past month and a half...
21 weeks...
22 weeks, 5 days...
24 weeks, 5 days!
Some pics from June and July!
JUNE 2010
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=70705&id=1285608613&l=96add8f225
Lily's 2nd Birthday
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=67827&id=1285608613&l=c77e0c37eb
July 2010
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=70482&id=1285608613&l=8d909704d4
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Catching up!
at 12:41 PM
Labels: 1st pregnancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love it!! I'm glad everything is going well, especially with the placenta! The kids are darling, and I love love the new family photo and kid photos! Did Mary take these for you on your trip? I love them, you should totally frame that family one for the wall! I love the pictures of your kids too, they are darling as usual! I love the belly shots too, and isn't it so awesome getting to feel the kicks, and especially that your husband gets to as well! I'm so stinkin' excited for you, and excited to see the nursery pictures when you are done!!! Suntasia is doing well, and growing like a weed! They change so fast after they're born, it's insane! Love, Kalia
Oh, and by the way, Dom and Lil totally look like little mini-me's with you guys! Love it!!!
One More! Just saw your prego photo with Vince in the corner of the blog! How priceless!!! Love it!! Okay, I think I'm done for now ;-) ...
oh renee', you have such beautiful children. I can't wait to see how you two do considering God has done such a great job for you so far! I bet she'll fit in perfectly. what a beautiful family you have. Miss you so much.
Post a Comment