CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Playgroup Costume Party!

On Friday we went to our playgroup's costume party! It was a potluck so there was lots of food!!! The kids played a game of musical chairs (a peice of paper was the chair) and just ran around and had lots of fun!

Dom and his buddy Logan chillin on the couch!


Dom and L -this is one of many pics I tried to get of these two!


Dom and Logan dancing together :) For the record, Logan is the cow and Dom is a GIRAFFE!!!


Here's Micah in a clown costume (Dom wore this costume 2 Halloween's ago)



Me and my cranky little witch!!!
Thank you Emily for taking this picture!


Lucy Hawkins


Group pic of some of the kids and mom's :)


Eve Collins: Cutest little care bear!!!!


Jandre, Logan and Micah Sherwood
I brought them along to our costume party!


A good picture of L....FINALLY!


Close-up of Micah Sherwood


Love this pic of Eve!


Dom being a silly boy!


Dom and Eve were walking around holding hands! They are so cute :)

1 comments:

David and Wendy Pendergrass said...

Oh wow, they are so cute! Seeing your beautiful pumpkins made me sad. I really wanted to carve pumpkins this year, but we didn't get to it. I love carving pumpkins and yours all turned out beautiful.
What a sweet little witch and cow!

Any word on the adoption? I am begging Dave to go up there around Thanksgiving sometime. He has been putting up a fuss and saying we don't have the money. He offered that maybe just me and Lucy could go. I don't know if we will be able to make it, but I am really anticipating it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin