CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving

This year we did things a little different. My parents were not in town, so we decided to join my sister and her hubby at my parents new house for Thanksgiving.
It was a little stressful because my parents just moved in a week ealier and my sister a few days after that!
Katie had the entire meal planned out down to what dish went in which platter. I cooked side-by-side w/her for 5 1/2 hrs and we accomplished everything!
Dinner turned out good; turkey was good!
Katie made the pumpkin pie and it was the best I've tasted!!!! NO JOKE!

Her area is definately baking :)

So we had a great time/day together!

Black Friday I went shopping around 9:45 am until 2pm. I was able to get some good deals and had a blast. My friend Annie came with me :)
I think I will shop on Black Friday every year from now on. You just can't beat the deals! I saved so much money!!!!

Well, I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!!!

I am so Thankful for my family, husband, children and friends!

1 comments:

Amanda Impett said...

I'm glad you were able to spend the day with family. Pumpkin pie is the best that's my favorite.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin