Meet my adorable new nephew, Ammon James Fosburg!
He arrived Nov 11th
8lbs 8oz
20 1/2 inches long
He has lots and lots of gorgeous blonde hair! I can't wait to meet him!
Mary is doing great!
My niece Baeya, nephew's Ethan and A.J.
Here's the little sweetie again!
I have been slacking in my blog posting lately. I guess there's just nothing new going on :(
I'm here at home w/the kids and Vince is still working at Metals Fabrication Inc...same old, different day!
I have, however, made some new friends in my church! I love going to playgroup and socializing and getting to know the ladies better!
My parents finally found a house and close today or tomorrow. Moving in this weekend!!!!
We are moving along w/finalizing L's adoption :) Our new deadline is by Christmas, so finger's crossed.
All that's left to do now is the SW completing of PW and us turning in the PW for adoption support!
So, sorry nothing really exciting and new to report, except my adorable new nephew!!!!
Hope everyone's well and happy :)
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Monday, November 16, 2009
New Nephew and other stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Getting L would be an awesome Christmas gift. I will be praying for you guys. Love you Nae (How do you spell that anyway?).
Such a cute nephew! Congrats!
Post a Comment