Summer's not over w/yet!!! I appologize for the many pics on this post. I've missed some posting.
Swimming Lessons: Peewee level (ages 2-4)
The first day was two weeks ago and there was a sub for his class. She's showing him how to backfloat.
This is Dom's class and their teacher, Kelsie!
This is the full class, minus one kid who just wouldn't join in.
Kelsie's teaching the kids how to be planes so they can do that on their backfloats...
I LOVE this picture! It's the most relaxed Dom has been on his back.
They had these cows for the kids to throw in the water and then they'd go and get them.
I am so proud of Bug and how much he's accomplished since started swimming lessons 4 weeks ago! Thank you so much Mom and Dad!
I LOVED Shadle pool, but we couldn't get him in for the 2nd session. So we finished lessons at Terris View pool.
Potty TIME! Just Joking
Last night after cleaning the bathtub, I gave the kids a bath. I decided to clean the bathroom in the meantime. All the sudden I looked over at them and noticed that the bath water was mucky and then I see pieces of poop floating in the water and L standing up and doing her business. I freaked out! I pulled Dom out of the tub and pulled her out and decided to plop her on Dom's potty just for the moment. She ended up finishing her business in the potty!!!! I HAD to take a picture of my little girl (14 mo old) on the potty.
Don't worry, she's not even close to PT, but I thought it was cute.
August 13th:
Family day at the Park
We took the kids to Riverfront for some family time. The boy's eating Wendy's!
Sand box fun!

6 comments:
I love the terrice view park pool! I grew up just around the corrner front it. I did pee wee up to lifeguard trainning at that pool! looks like a great summer. love all the photos!
Love the pics! I have to say of course in AZ I look forward to the "winter". Our bill will go down!!!
sounds like you had a busy summer just throwing an idea at you...this summer while our bill was "low" damian and i got onto budget billing that locks in our power bill at a set amount which will get us through the winter so we don't end up paying a huge amount...just an idea.
Great pictures. I am glad that Dom was able to take another swim class. And that is just to funny about L doing her buisness in the tub! To cute that she finished on the potty.
And great pictures at the park with the family!
Cute Pics! Dom is getting so big, and is adorable at his swimming lessons. Lily Looks like she has good balance and is ready to walk whenever she feels like it! The potty story was funny! Honestly, you might be able to teach her at this age, but I don't know if it would be worth the hassle since you would still have to take her to the potty and do everything for her!
That reminds me, thanks for the great potty training info. I think I am planning on doing the three day thing. First we have to get a little potty, I think Lucy wants her own space and is tired of me helping her up onto the toilet. Her Birthday is next week, so maybe I will be able to convince my frugal husband of the value of a potty chair. Wish me luck!
Fun pictures! I love L on the potty- we have had the poop in the bathtub problem many a time. The worst was when Marcus was about that age and he had diahrea - - I was pregnant with Cynthia and I about died. Luckily Jon was home and I made him clean it up. Fun stuff, right! Glad you had a good summer!
Post a Comment