I am so happy to say that BOTH of "L"s birth parent's have relinquished their parental rights in exchange for an open adoption. YES! The papers have been signed!
We are SO excited and I can't believe we're finally here.
Now we just need to update our adoption home study and some other stuff.
We are hoping to adopt her in Oct, around the same time we adopted Bug!
We have picked a name and I will tell you all once it's final, or you can email me and I'll tell you that way!
HINT: Becky it's the name of your youngest daughter!!!
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
For those NOT on Facebook
at 1:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
:) happy!
Finally! Oh happy day! By the way, I love the new family photo at the top!
awesome.....emailme and tell me :0)
Such wonderful news!!!! I would love to know the name you have chosen..... can you leave it as a comment on my blog? I never know if it's safe to put email on these because of web crawlers.....
And I am on facebook! Look me up - Samantha kresge Fife!
Yay for wonderful news!!!
I'm on FB, and I am posting here to say CONGRATS! That is such amazing news Renee'! I truly am SO happy for you. I would LOVE to get together and see you when I'm back in town. We need a playdate with the kiddos! I would love to know the name, email me if you get a chance! :)
I am soooo happy for you!! =) All those prayers and hard work paid off. What a great and happy ending. I was always thinking of you guys and hoping for you! I am so glad things worked out for you guys. You have an adorable family. =) And you are an amazing mommy, you can just tell how happy and loved your kiddos are. =) Congratulations!!
Yipee- I am so happy for you!! Congratulations! So, am I the Becky in the hint? If so- good pick on the name!
glad, glad, glad. =)
Post a Comment