I haven't done one of these posts in a while. I just read some of my really old posts and that reminded me that I used to do this.
First of all, I am so grateful for my blessings after re-reading my posts. Blogging is such a great form of journeling! We can always read back. I'm grateful that I was specific in the little things Bug, Lil and Rose did.
After reading all my old posts about Lil from day one, I realize that she TRULY was meant for us! All along I received signs that she going to be ours....somehow.....look how this turned out!
What fun adventures Vince and I have been on in our quests to add to our family! And....a few more to come in the future, I'm sure.
I am grateful to my friends and family and your never-ending love and support! I have made so many friendships since our quest to decide to adopt! I'm so grateful for the HUGE support system that is available to all of us!
I am SO grateful for BUG! For he too was always meant for our family. I'm grateful that his case was SO easy for us and we were able to adopt him quickly! I think it helped for hard road we had to go on to get Lil.
I am grateful for my wonderful marriage to the LOVE OF MY LIFE! I am lucky to have found him! He's a great hubby and the best father!
Okay, I've listed some of my blessings and now onto the Flashback Friday post...
Two years ago my sister got married! She was the most beautiful bride!!
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Friday, August 21, 2009
Flashback Friday & Blessings
This time last year, Bug was building away... and learning to dress himself.
Three years ago....(6 1/2 mo old) Bug is full of life! What a cute baby he was!!!
at 12:04 AM
Labels: Family, Flashback Friday, Foster-Adopt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Renee' I think you and Vince have such a special story. In some ways those kids are more yours than others who just get pregnant. Glad to see that you love your husband so much. Lily has always been special to me. You are an inspiration in my eyes. Love you sis.
I too love love your baby stories!! And bug was totally a sweet baby! and he's a darling boy!!! And I'm so glad Lil is yours!! Congrats! Love, kalia
You really are sooooooo blessed. What a wonderful family!
I really wish you could have come on the trip too! It would have been fun to see you more while I was there.
Post a Comment