Well, another week has come & gone. This week I'm not too too busy, yet. Saturday is Katie's Bridal Shower, thrown by me!! Mom & Tamy are doing the food, thankgoodness! The shower theme is "Disney Princess". In about three weeks my little & only sister will be a married woman!! So I will be preparing some shower games and prizes this week.
Vince & I have so many little house projects we want to do & everything costs $$$. It's a little frustrating. We have decided to have Vince build a storage building in the backyard (10x12). It will be nice to have some extra storage since this house has NO STORAGE!!!
Also, our ceilings are tiled & we are talking about taking the tile out & finishing the original cealing. It will add a few inches upward.
Next, Vince really wants to add a wood stove in the living room to help save on the heating bill this winter. I don't want a stove because it will take away space in the living room. Vince has to convince me that the living room will still look ok & we'll still have enough space to be comfortable.
Then there's our cute, little, adorable kitchen. We have plans to make it a little more convient & spacey (with the help of Randy & Dana). Hopefully to add some counter space and make room for a dishwasher, & move the cabinets down so I can reach everything.
Then there's our sloped floors. I'm not sure when it will be done, but Vince is supposed to jack up the floor in the kithen & dining room.
Vince still has to finish our screens for the upstairs to we can keep the window open @ night. We've barely survived this summer w/out A/C.
Needless to say, Vince is a busy, busy man!!! I love him!!
I am frantically trying to brainstorm about ways to get organized around here. I think with a few bookshelves and lots of shelves, I could come a long way.
This is about the only time I have to blog lately! It's 12am & I'm trying to wind down. This is a great way to get all my thoughts out!!! I love it.
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Sunday, August 5, 2007
This Week's Agenda & other thoughts
at 11:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh but have all thoe projects to do. I so can't wait till that is us. Don't worry they will happen.
Post a Comment