CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Monday, August 6, 2007

Dominic is getting bigger!!

Our little man is doing great since we started him on the Pediasure! He's getting heavier and filling out in his face, belly & thighs.
Today during church he stood up for longest time so far!! He's coming along so well. He's a very smart boy with a mischievious mind!! He gets into EVERYTHING!!! It drives me nuts!
He is still wearing a shoe size of "2" (will his feet ever grow)?
He is getting very clingy to Mommy lately & loves it!! I love it too.
Finally, clothes size 6-9 months are getting pretty tight on him!! Yea!! I have a lot of 12 mo outfits for the winter so it's perfect timing.
He loves his walker!! When he walks he looks like a penguin, so cute! He pushes that walker so fast with his stiff legs.
Physical Therapy is doing wonders for him & I'm glad we got him started 3 months ago.
Well, that's the update for now. Later!!

1 comments:

Uberly Ewe said...

Glad to hear that Dominic is growing! Great news. This was totally not the case with Bug as you know. He was wearing 18-24 month clothes at 10 -12 months old! In fact I was just going through the box of winter clothes I had for him last year (sizes 18-24 months and some 2T) and we will not have to get to many winter items for him....because he can still wear them. Bug has gotten taller not wider this year. I am glad about that! LOL!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin