Until I can get rid of my dial up connection for a wireless connection, there won't be very many pictures. Today we finally got our Van. It ended up costing the Dealer over $500 to fix the A/C, Battery, & check engine light. I'm glad it was him and not us. The A/C is wonderful!! It's very wierd driving a van. It will take some getting used to.
I am very tired at the moment, but am stubborn about going to bed. I like my down time after the boys go to bed. I am finding it very difficult to be a working mom, loving wife, & good house keeper. It's almost impossible!! I try my best to keep up the house, but it's messy anyway. I need to find some good ways to organize Dominic's toys and our laundry. We also don't have a dishwasher so everytime I do dishes there are always more waiting! Don't get me wrong, I love owning a house. It's a lot of work to keep up though.
Well, I've had enough vent time for today.
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Tired & Frustrated
at 11:40 PM
Labels: Motherhood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I'm glad it is finally letting me in to see your blog! It does look great as Holly stated. I'm glad you were able to get your van....I think that's our next purchase as well. I drove my sister's van on Tuesday and it was really weird. Definately not like a car!
Post a Comment