CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Monday, July 30, 2007

First Blog

This is officially my first post to my blogspot. I am having the most difficult time arranging my blogspot and accidentally invited all my family & friends to view it. The problem is that I haven't really created anything yet. Oops!
Ok, so Vince & are buying our first Van! A Town & Country LXI with leather interior and an Infinity sound system. I am so excited! Anyone know anyone who would like to buy a nice 2001 Mitsubishi Galant with a Branded title. Starting price is @ $3000 OBO.
Dominic had his 18 month well child check up today & no shots! He is finally up to 19 lbs!!!! This is since we started him on the Pediasure one week ago!!! He's starting to stand for a few seconds with no support and thinks it's hillarious.
If your actually reading my blog then you'll find I will talk a lot about my little boy! He's just the light of my life & Vince too.

1 comments:

Smith Family said...

That is so great that Dom is gaining weight. WOOHOO on the van. Hopefully the car will sell soon. Also great job on the BLOG!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin