It's finally happened! Dominic took his first steps today while he was at physical therapy!! I was so excited and I was able to see it too. He still has some months until he will be walking, but he has made those first steps! I am a very proud mama!
It's finally happened! Dominic took his first steps today while he was at physical therapy!! I was so excited and I was able to see it too. He still has some months until he will be walking, but he has made those first steps! I am a very proud mama!
at 10:47 PM
Labels: Dominic's Development
3 comments:
Most likely it won't be months it will be weeks. CONGRATS!!!!! Way to go Dom.
I'm so glad that he's walking! That's such good news! It's so great when they can gain their independence.
Hey Renee'! I tagged you to do this middle-name thing...so you'll have to check it out on my blog!
Post a Comment