CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Sunday, January 6, 2008

What a start for the new year...

Happy New Years everyone!! Sorry it's a little late.
Dom's been sick for a while now. Before Thanksgiving, he got Croup, again. He got it again about a week or so ago, but then he got a virus which caused Bronchiolitis, again. He started wheezing a few nights ago and I knew right then that it was getting serious. So, I took him to Sacred Heart Pediatric Emergency. It was confirmed that the Bronciolitis was back and strong. He had a lot of fluid in his lungs. Good news, he doesn't have RSV or Influenza. We don't know which virus is was this time, but at least no RSV again. So, we've started giving Bug Nebulizer treatments which is starting to break up the cough. I have been out of work all year-LOL-I will probably stay home one more day as he still needs consistant nebulizer treatments. Staying at home w/a sick child for a week is tough. It's hard work and I a little stir crazy, seeing I can't leave the house when he's sick. So, that's our year in a nut shell.

1 comments:

Josh n Betsie said...

poor little guy. I hope he is ok.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin