CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

2 yr well-child check up...

He's 2 yrs old now!
21 lbs 7 oz - not on charts
33 inches - 15th percentile
Head size - 50th percentile

I just wanted to share the latest. Bug got his 2nd Hepititis A shot today. He did really good. Well, he is definately two & showing the "stranger" anxioty. He wouldn't look at the Dr. at first. He had his head turned the opposite way for the first few minutes. It was really funny.
The Dr. wants to ck Bug's weight in 3 months. He's not worried, but just keeping watch.

1 comments:

Mikaela said...

Is Dom still drinking the pediasure? I cannot believe he's so tiny...I'm just jealous! lol! A friend of mine's almost 3 year old only weighs 21 pounds, so you shouldn't worry too much...she has a 2 year old who weighs 23 pounds. So her kids are TINY!

Also, Happy Belated b-day to you and Dom!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin