CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Pink Slip Day!

Well, today was the day of finding out. My last day will be March 14th. They are offering a pretty nice Shareholder Bonus, plus two weeks pay, plus another amount. They are phasing us out in 7 phases. I am in the 4th phase. I am a little surprised that my date is so soon. That's only two months from now. I hope that Vince will be able to support us. I am thinking about taking on a babysitting job at my home for a teacher. My parents & neighbor are teachers, so they are looking for me. This will bring in some extra income to help out. I am excited to begin my new venture as a stay-at-home-mom! I have many projects that I want to do. So, that's that.
Mary, I forgot to wear pink today, sorry. It was a good idea though. Maybe I'll wear pink on my last day.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin