CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Friday, October 15, 2010

Feelings

I have so much in my mind right now and just wanted to get it out!

I am 38 weeks and 2 days today! WOW! I still just cannot believe that I am going to have a baby soon! ME! Who dreamed of this moment since I was a little girl! And now it's around the corner and I can't believe it! My friends are having their babies left and right and I'm pretty much next!
Yes, I've been complaining a lot lately, but SO FREAKIN what! Just cause I've waited so long for this doesn't mean I don't deserve to complain a little ;)
I ask a lot of questions too and am curious about all the ins and outs of labor and delivery...doesn't mean I'm whining when I inquire about things.
And YES, I am ready for Sara to come anytime even though I still have a week and half until my due date! She's full term and fully developed and perfectly healthy, so she can come ANYTIME now!

Labor: I'm excited, nervous and anxious to experience labor pains. PAIN in itself scares me and the needle for the epidural. I'm really hoping for more progress at my 39 week ck up next week. I'm starting to get some contractions, though not painful yet.

I've visited many close friends and family in the hospital and saw them lying in that hospital bed holding their new bundle! That is going to me! WOW! See, it's just so hard to believe!

I have enjoyed the majority of my pg :) I'm so glad that I took pics all along the way and I'll always have that if I never get pg again! Definitely the worse part for me has been this last trimester and dealing with HORRIBLE acid reflux and heartburn and now the uncomfortable-all-the-time part.

It's almost over though and soon I will holding my sweet angel princess in my arms! Our family will change a lot and I think it will be a little adjustment for us, but smoother than when we had two foster babies at one time.

I miss holding and snuggling with my kids and look forward to that again :) I really love my kids so much even though these past nine months, they've had a witch for a mother! Poor kids ;( LOL!

So, send me labor vibes please!!!! Maybe one to two more belly pics to come also???

2 comments:

Kalia said...

I'm so excited for you! You'll do great! I think it's hard to truly describe the pain, and joy, and everything until you go through it, so I'm excited for you to experience that! And just know that you don't have to know anything, you'll learn as you go, and figure it out as you go! You'll do great!!! And the needle is just a moment of pain that helps you override the rest of the pain, so you can do it!!!! We are all rooting for you!!! Love, Kalia

Renee' P said...

Thanks Kalia! I love you!
I'm excited to get the process started!!!
Come on LABOR!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin