Per my appt yesterday, I am now 80% efaced, her head is engaged (0 station), dilated 1/2 cent still. I could go into labor anytime! I went from 50% efacement a week ago to 80% in one week and head position was -2 station last week and now 0 station! So, Dr was happy about my progression in one week!
I have been getting more cramping with tightening...so that's good! Just started a couple days ago :) Now I feel them pretty much every day! Hopefully it's helping me to dilate more or getting closer to real labor!
38 weeks, 6 days!


Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
38 weeks!
at 10:46 PM
Labels: 1st pregnancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yippee!! That's great! Good luck, sounds like you're on your way!! It's nice when our bodies start doing what they are supposed to do to help us along the way in labor! I still love your baby belly! So fun! Love, Kalia
Oh Renee', these pix are so beautiful. I love the one for your profile most of all. You are so gorgeous.
Congrats on the beautiful baby. Sara is amazing just like mama.
Can't wait to see that post and thanks for the texts. I miss you!
Post a Comment