CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Update and pics!

I can't believe that Sara is 6 weeks old already! Where has the time gone? Oh, I know! Looking after a 2 yr old, 4 yr old, newborn and trying to keep up the house!
It's been a wonderful 6 weeks though! Sara is a great baby!

Over the past two weeks though she's been extremely fussy at night and we finally took her to the Dr yesterday. It was between colic and reflux and he wanted to watch her for a couple more weeks. It had been 5 days since her last poop and she finally did again last night! We started Mylicon drops on Monday night. Then, last night she was a completely different baby! She went right to sleep and slept in her bassinet (which we propped up) all night! She woke up for her feeds but then went right back to sleep! So, we're not sure what helped her but hope she continues to do better!
Nursing is going great! I love it, although it's very time consuming and she loves to right when I' ready to eat!
She's gaining weight nicely! She weighs 8 lbs 10 oz as of yesterday!
She started smiling at 3 weeks old and she has the prettiest smile! She loves eye contact and being talked to :)

Lily is a rambunctious 2 yr old! She loves her little sister! She plays with her princess dolls all the time and gets into trouble all day long! We never had to deal with this when Dom was 2! My goodness! She's a real sweetheart though and loves attention and being with mommy! She loves to go shopping with me and likes bringing her little purse :)

Right after Sara was born Dom go into Headstart at Logan Elementary! This has been such a blessing! He's gone Mon-Thurs from 12:15pm to 3:30pm. I really need this break! He is loving it too! He's learning to write his name and learning the letters. He's making friends and just loving every minute of it! They feed him lunch and have a snack every day!
So even though it's a big hassle to bundle the girls up, drive 2 mins, take the kids out, drop Dom off, buckle the girls back in, go home and unload them...it's worth the three hrs!
Dom has quite the attitude these days and we're working on a different parenting aspect with him. He too loves attention, as always, and he loves baby Sara as well!

Here are some pics of Sara over the past month! Enjoy!




Look at those long arms and legs!


Snuggles with Mommy!


The girls! Gosh I love saying that!


3 weeks old!


One month old


5 weeks old and smiling more!


She loves to smile for her Daddy!


Check out that hair right after her bath!


6 weeks old!

2 comments:

Tamy Fosburg said...

Evie had the same attitude issue right after starting preschool. I found out it's due to the new independance being in school without mom brings. It's normal and as long as you are consistent with your boundaries and discipline, it goes away within a month. Good luck on that one. It's not fun, but it does get better.

Love the pix and I'm super excited to see her now. Only 8 days to go!!!

Kalia said...

What a doll! She has a great smile! Mine didn't smile until 3 months, I was beginning to wonder if she had postbirth depression ;-). But she is happy and giggly now, so I guess she's good! Your family is darling, your kids sound like mine. Atley was in full day kindergarten in AZ, and now we moved to UT and they only have 1/2 day and that is so hard for me! The break really smooths out life though, so I'm glad to still have one, but next year will be easier when he's in first grade. My 2 year old has been drawing on walls and breaking glasses, etc. He has such cute moments too though, and plays great with his older brother when they aren't fighting. Kids are great, and also difficult, but I wouldn't change it for the world! Congrats to you and yours! Your baby is so beautiful and healthy, and yes, long legged! She's awesome! Love, Kalia

Blog Widget by LinkWithin