CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween pics and Sara pics!

I was really hoping that Sara would be born by Halloween so I could dress her up! Weeks ago I bought a cute kitty costume and a baby's first halloween onesie! Well, I couldn't find either one the night of our ward's trunk or treat. On a wimb, we stopped by Once Upon a Child and I found a Bunny costume that would do fine!
The next day, Halloween, I actually found the original costume and was so happy! So Sara was a bunny and a kitty for her first Halloween!
The kids got to go to two Trunk or Treats this year. One with Grandma and Grandpa and then ours. They had a blast! I didn't go outside with them sense I had Sara and was pretty much feeding her the whole time :) Daddy took them though and they all had a great time!
Dominic was a Knight and Lily was a princess/lady! I got all costumes for under $10 this year thanks to Once Upon A Child!

Sara is 9 days old and doing great! She's a great eater and sleeps all day, then wants to eat on the hr from about 1am-5am...exhausting to say the least!
Vince has been a wonderful support and I miss him terribly during the day since he went back to work yesterday :(
It's definitely an adjustment in having three kids and will take some time to get a routine down. Luckily Sara is a pretty easy baby so far :)

Enjoy the pics!


First family pic since Sara was born; at our Ward's Trunk or Treat


Sir Dominic and Princess Lily


Sara @ 1 week old wearing the outfit Nana and Papa got her.


Love her cute little face; a mix of Vince and I both :)


Our little Halloween Kitten!


Baby's 1st Halloween!


Three kids! Wowza!


Our Kitten again out of the car seat!


Happy Halloween everyone!

4 comments:

Mikaela said...

Cute pictures. It looks like Dominic and Lily had fun!

Laura said...

Beautiful!!!!!!

Chris said...

Hey Sis,

Your family looks great! You new baby looks very healthy and surprisingly, not like a new born! Hope you are both having the time of your life. Costums look great too!

Chris

ABBOTTLAND said...

She really is a beauty. You guys are such a lovely family and I love your first Halloween pic. Vince looks so proud. I love Sara's dark hair, my baby's never have that much hair as newborns. I'm so happy that she is a good baby. You will find that routine sure enough. I'm so thrilled for you Renee'. Loves!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin