I can't believe I'm 29 weeks today! WOW! Time is sure flying by! Can't believe that in 11 more weeks (give or take) Sara will be introducing herself to us! So exciting!
Nesting is in full swing at our house! We have so much to do to get ready for Sara, but with the help of family and friends, we'll get it all done! This is what we still have to do:
Install a dishwasher including set up pipes
Install Hallway light for upstairs
Organize laundry room
Move kids into the same room
Paint and decorate Sara's room and set up crib
Take stuff to Goodwill
Switch rooms with kids (us move upstairs and move them downstairs) and get everything organized (this will be a family help day :)
Fold and put away baby clothes ( I already washed them)
DEJUNK as much as possible
That list makes me dizzy!
At my last appt, Sara was head down and has pretty much stayed that way. She stretches all the way across my belly at times and is moving up a little more. I think I'm carrying her in the lower range though. I am very aware of every hickup, kick, roll, punch or movement that she makes. I love it, but she's starting to hurt me at times.
Vince and I started taking a birthing class last Thursday and have three more classes :) I'm hoping Vince will retain a majority of the info and at least we'll be a little prepared for the birth.
In a few weeks, I will be taking a breast feeding class also. I am trying to get prepared for that and educate myself as much as possible.
I'm feeling pretty good so far, just very tired a lot. Kids are a lot of work and not to mention trying to keep up the housework. I have weekly meltdowns and it takes an extreme amount of patience for me to keep my cool with the kids! Vince is am amazing husband and is being so patient with me and helps me to have good days :)
He's getting so excited to meet our little princess and cuddle with her, as I am!
I'm down to two week appts now!
Here are pics from this week :)
28 weeks, 5 days
Front belly pic, 28 weeks, 5 days
Full belly shot! 28 weeks, 5 days
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
29 weeks!
at 6:57 PM
Labels: 1st pregnancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I went through the same difficulty with patience. Good luck, take a break out with the girls once in while just to breathe. I still struggle with patience, but I'm working on it. Personal Progress is helping me right now, so is having Atley back in school. Your belly rocks! And you are so on the final stretch! Good luck with your many projects, post pics of the rooms when you're done! Can't wait to see Sara! Love, Kalia
Post a Comment