CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Friday, August 20, 2010

To my baby

Dear Sara,

Your mommy is so full of emotions right now! We have been taking a birthing class for the past couple weeks and hope it proves helpful in bringing you into this world!
Your Daddy and I still can't believe we created you and you're a super healthy and active baby in my womb :)

You sure took your time getting here though...seven years to be exact! We love you so much! We couldn't wait that long for you, so that's why we adopted your big brother and sister! You will love them!

We finalized Lily's adoption last Dec and sold and gave away all the baby stuff! Little did we know that God had other plans! The beginning of Feb things just didn't seem right with your mommy and her body...Feb 23rd, I sucked it up and took a pregnancy test and....POSITIVE within seconds! I couldn't believe it! I was shocked, happy, excited, shocked and more shocked! I called and told your daddy at work and he was SHOCKED to say the least! Later that night, we surprised your grandparents at Flaming Jo's. We had Uncle Nick bring a binky on a plate to Grandma and Nana. Once they caught on, it was a great celebration! We are so excited for you!

We have less than 10 weeks until you're due date, and trying to get the house in order. Time has flown by!
I felt your first kick at almost 17 weeks and you're daddy felt you at 18 or 19 weeks! He loves poking my belly and getting a reaction out of you! I love playing with you too!

We are going to paint your room a soft yellow, highlighted with Rasberry Pink and decorated with elephants! It's going to be so cute! We bought you a beautiful Expresso colored crib! You have tons of hand-me-down clothes and some new one's waiting to fit your beautiful little body!

Your siblings are excited to meet you! They see my belly growing and have felt a few swift kicks from you! Lily doesn't really know what's going on, but will soon enough.
Your big brother is learning to be a "big brother" by helping Mommy out! You will be sure to receive lots of hugs and kisses from both of them!

Your Aunt Mary just took some gorgeous pics of us at Manito Park and Japanese Gardens. I can't wait to show you one day!

You have a 1st and 2nd cousin that will be born in the next week and month! You have a 1st cousin that is due about 4 months after you!

Your name is very special! You are named after your Daddy's sister "Aunt Sarah" who didn't live long in this life.

Well, now your mommy is just rambling to get thoughts out of my head!

I love you so much and have enjoyed you in my belly these past 7 1/2 months!
Please make things as easy as possible on me during your delivery! I'm not very good with pain! I'd love it if you came right around your due date and not too late!

Keep growing and packing on those pounds little Sara! We'll meet soon enough!

Love Mommy!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Aw so sweet Renee!!!

Kalia said...

I love it! And that little note will be priceless to her one day, you'll have to make sure it gets in her baby book! I still love how packed with excitement you are! It's been really fun to watch! Love, Kalia

Renee' P said...

Thanks!
We're getting very excited and counting down the weeks! I'm glad you've enjoyed watching me go through this!
It's been quite a journey :)

I'm glad you guys like my little letter!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin