Sorry it's been a couple months since I last posted! It's funny because when we only had Dominic back in the day...I used to blog all the time and I wondered why my friends with more than one kid didn't make the time....WELL I KNOW NOW! LOL!
Quick update:
Dom turned 5 yrs old end of Jan and we just registered him for Kindergarten the Fall! He just started Speech Therapy yesterday and now has an IEP (Individual Education Plan) for the speech.
Lily is 2 1/2 and into everything! She keeps me on my toes for sure! She loves her baby sister and tries to help mommy out sometimes :) We go out a lot during the day and she's becoming my mini shopper and quite the princess! She loves the attention I give her when brother is at school!
We're still working on the potty training.
Sara will be 5 months old next week! OH MY, where has the time gone? I feel like the last 5 months have been a blur :( We are sure enjoying her though! She's an extremely easy baby and hardly fussy! Her smile just lights up the room and everyone around her!
I'm still exclusively breastfeeding and loving every minute of it!
She is close to rolling over, but not quite there yet...She loves to eat her toes and is VERY vocal!
At her 4 mo ckup she weighed 11 lbs 14 oz and was 24 inches I think?
We've had some exciting events lately. First the kids were sick a month or so ago and then I got a cold and nasty cough....ended up in the ER on a Fri night with a fever...got an IV due to dehydration and was diagnosed with Bronchitis but treated for early pneumonia. It was a rough week ahead. Then, the morning I got home Vince fell on our stairs and pulled the tendons in his foot! HE ended up going to the ER to make sure nothing was broken; it wasn't, just very bruised :( So, I'm sick and he can't walk...my parents took the two older kids for the day so all we had to worry about was Sara.
Last night we got a flat tire; it's fixed now. This morning Lily got the stomach flu but is doing better :) Geesh! Can we get a break please!
I finally got a calling (it's been 3 yrs) in our ward! I'm in young womens as the Miamaid Advisor! I'm really excited and eager to get to know the girls and other leaders :)
So that means that on Wed nights Vince and I will take all the kids to the church. He'll take Dom to scouts with him and I'll take the girls with me :)
Okay, I'll stop rambling and let you enjoy a bunch of pics! Most of them are of Sara, but mind you each kid had their reign as a baby with pics :) 
I may have posted this a while ago, but in case I didn't. Sara was brand new and this was the first pic of the kids together!
Valentine's morning
Valentine's morning
ST. Patrick's Day!
I'm so proud that I remember and I dressed the kids up!
Sara is part Irish from the Pendergrass side :)
ST. Patrick's Day!
ST. Patrick's Day!
Kiss from brother ;)
These pics are from the last two months of Sara. Starting from the earliest:
Crazy Hair!
We went out with Sherwoods for Valentine's weekend and I dressed Sara up too since she had to come :)
I dropped the ball on capturing Sara's first bath, but this is the first pic I took of her in the bath (3 mo old).
Working on tummy time!
She got outfit from Christmas and this was the first time she wore it! This was a couple weeks ago.
Big smiles! (4 mo old)
Right after her bath the other day. Love her crazy hair!
This is her latest trick! She loves eating her toes any chance she gets!
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Whoops, been a while! Lots of PICS!
at 12:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow, hope you're feeling better, and Vince too!
Love the pictures, your kids are sooo adorable. And oh man, I love the hair on that little Sara, oh the things I could have done if my girls had had hair like that as a baby (they were pretty much bald. ;) )
Love your updates Renee. :)
she has such cute hair!!!! All of my babies were born totally bald. Miss ginger, at 7 months, is just starting to grow hair.
And, doesn't it seem that with each kid, time speeds up?
Thanks Steph and Laura!
It's fun having a baby with hair and a girl at that!
Yes, time is flying by and I am powerless to stop it!
Post a Comment