CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Almost 13 weeks!

Whew! Almost completed my first trimester! Not too bad either. The morning sickness only lasted a few weeks! My sciatica pain has subsided but it flares up depending on how much lifting I do.
Lately I've been feeling......GREAT!
I'm so excited that I'm already showing and people are noticing too! I'm still getting used to having a belly, but I love it!

I had my first baby dream the other night, since I've been pg. I dreamed that I gave birth to a beautiful little girl and she had a full head of dark fuzzy hair! She looked like an Isabella! The funny thing is that I was only as far along as I am now, but she was full term. I didn't feel a thing during delivery and it went fast! I was sad that I didn't get to grow a bigger belly :(
Then I woke up!

I've been crying at almost anything. Mostly TV shows and movies. I bought the movie "Nine Months" the other day. Used for $4! I bawled through pretty much the whole thing! I'm dying to watch "Father of the Bride II, Back-up Plan" and any other good pg movies!

I am starting to wear maternity clothes, but I can wear regular shirts as long as they are long enough. They are tighter on my belly, but it shows off my belly!
I am all up for hand-me-downs if you have any small/medium.

This latest pic is me at 12 weeks 5 days. My belly is starting to take on some shape.



Look! It's getting rounder :))


REMEMBER...I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

4 comments:

Stephani said...

Gotta love those pregnancy dreams, I had some that were beautiful and some that were so incredibly weird when I was pregnant. ;)
A beautiful little dark fuzzy haired Isabella sounds like a pretty great dream, who knows right? :)
Your belly is just more and more adorable. Glad you're feeling better!

Renee' P said...

Thanks Steph! Oh have I had some weird dreams too...LET ME TELL YOU!!!

Kalia said...

My baby dreams are always weird and usually that I forgot to feed my baby for like a week...glad yours was kinda fun! Love the prego pics! Woo Hoo!

Tamy Fosburg said...

I'm so excited for you and I love your pix. I can't wait to see you. You make a beautiful pregnant mom! Wish I looked that pretty!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin