CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Thursday, April 8, 2010

11 weeks and was that a heartbeat???

Yay! Today we heart our baby's heartbeat!! I'm 11 weeks! The heartbeat was 160 beats per minute! My next appointment is in 4 weeks and another 4 weeks until we get to find out what we're having!!!

I am feeling much better already! The nausea is pretty much gone already and the sciatica pain has disappeared in the last couple of days! I am happy about that!
I recently got hit w/a nasty cough, but the Dr prescribed me some antibiotics, so hopefully I'll be on my way to feeling better in no time!

So, once again this was taken at night and I am very bloated! Even more so than my 8 week pics! That kind of surprised me :)
10 weeks 5 days


10 weeks 5 days

2 comments:

Kalia said...

hee hee, your baby widget is so cute! So is your baby tummy!

Kalia said...

Awe, I know I already commented, but your widget baby is sucking its thumb, how cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin