CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Lilyan Lorraine Pendergrass

Okay! Sorry I haven't updated things for a while. Recently our laptop has decided to crash on us...so we have no internet...for now. I am doing this post on my brother's laptop :)))

First, on December 18th @ 3pm Lily was adopted!
We had lots of family and a few friends attend! And one point we were telling the judge thank you and Lily said "thank you" loud enough for everyone to hear! She was adorable!

On January 2nd @ 3pm, Lily was sealed to us! My mom made her dress and it's so beautiful and fit her perfectly! It was so wonderful to have both of our children in the sealing room! What an amazing and undescribable experience! One to be locked in my heart forever!
After the sealing we celebrated by having dinner at TimberCreek Buffet :)

Today Lily was blessed by her father in our ward! Sorry for those of you who missed it :(
It was a beautiful blessing :) She wore her sealing dress for this event too :)

That's about it! Now, my posts will be boring and just about every day life as a mother and my children :)

I will post pics as soon as I get a chance :)))

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin