«
PYZAM.COM
CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pieces of Heaven
Blog Archive
►
2012
(
3
)
►
June
(
1
)
►
April
(
2
)
►
2011
(
11
)
►
November
(
1
)
►
August
(
1
)
►
July
(
1
)
►
May
(
1
)
►
April
(
3
)
►
March
(
2
)
►
January
(
2
)
►
2010
(
35
)
►
December
(
1
)
►
November
(
1
)
►
October
(
4
)
►
September
(
3
)
►
August
(
3
)
►
July
(
2
)
►
June
(
1
)
►
May
(
4
)
►
April
(
4
)
►
March
(
3
)
►
February
(
5
)
►
January
(
4
)
►
2009
(
82
)
►
December
(
1
)
►
November
(
4
)
►
October
(
2
)
►
September
(
7
)
►
August
(
5
)
►
July
(
9
)
►
June
(
9
)
►
May
(
7
)
►
April
(
6
)
►
March
(
8
)
►
February
(
17
)
►
January
(
7
)
►
2008
(
188
)
►
December
(
14
)
►
November
(
12
)
►
October
(
12
)
►
September
(
12
)
►
August
(
20
)
►
July
(
13
)
►
June
(
12
)
►
May
(
21
)
►
April
(
19
)
►
March
(
22
)
►
February
(
24
)
►
January
(
7
)
▼
2007
(
38
)
▼
December
(
7
)
Some Misc. Pictures...
Routines Work!!!
Merry Christmas!
Apples to Apples
5 yrs ago....
Splish Splash, I'm taking a bath!!!
Our 1st X-Mas in our own home
►
November
(
7
)
►
October
(
6
)
►
September
(
12
)
►
August
(
5
)
►
July
(
1
)
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Splish Splash, I'm taking a bath!!!
I gave Dom a bath tonight and he was having so much fun. He was splashing around and just giggling. Of course when I go to take to picture, he's aware of me and I didn't the "ultimate" picture. But, here are some pics I took tonight.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Our Angel Baby (LONG POST, some parts descriptive)
It's taken me a while to post about this, but I'm finally ready. On April 11th I had my first ultrasound. I was 7 weeks 4 days acc...
Happy Easter!
Happy Easter friends! We had a pretty good day. We went to church at my parent's ward and I saw a lot of old friends! We stopped by Nana...
A Birthday to remember!!!
What a great birthday it's been so far! I am 29 today! To start with, we got our "Angel" back. I am going to refer to her as L...
Getting Settled
Things w/Lil are going great! It's like she never left! It was like that when we got her the 2nd time too. I am writing down when she ea...
Ward Changes
So I guess we are still in LH ward, but we have to go all the way up to 63rd and Regal! We are 5 blocks North of Euclid (border). So that...
Back to the Valley!
Well, I can officially say that Vince and I have decided to sell the house. We are not making it in this economy right now. Vince's over...
Are You Kidding me!
I just thought I'd share the start of my lovely day today. Dom and Lil had dr appts at 11am. I packed all the kids in the van (I am gett...
Experiencing new things...
This is my first profile pic. I was 5 wks and 3 days here :) Bye bye body :( Things are rapidly changing for me. My belly is swelling and a ...
Here she is!
She's a BIG girl! She's wearing 12-18 mo clothes! I can't believe it! She still so mellow and happy all the time! She can't ...
Lily's visit with birth family
We had our annual visit with Lily's birth Dad and Grandma T. We spent 5 hrs at Riverfront Park and had a lot of fun and made some good m...
Labels
1st pregnancy
(22)
2nd pregnancy
(1)
adoption
(6)
American Idol
(1)
Anniversary
(1)
Baby shower
(1)
Baby's Room
(1)
Bathtime
(1)
being a wife
(2)
Birth
(1)
Birthday
(6)
Blessing
(2)
Books
(1)
Camping
(1)
Christmas
(6)
Commision
(1)
cousins
(1)
Daddy
(1)
decorations
(1)
Dom and Lil
(4)
Dom's Birth family
(4)
Dominc
(1)
Dominic
(12)
Dominic's Development
(12)
Easter
(4)
Eve's 3rd bday
(1)
Events
(4)
Fair
(1)
Fall
(3)
Family
(31)
Family trips
(1)
Fertility
(1)
Flashback Friday
(1)
Foster-Adopt
(27)
Fostering
(13)
Friends
(4)
Halloween
(5)
Heat
(1)
hobbies
(1)
Holiday
(15)
Home Projects
(5)
House
(1)
housewife.
(2)
Infants
(1)
Infertility
(3)
kids
(3)
Labor
(1)
Lia Sophia
(1)
Lil
(16)
Lil's birth family
(3)
Lily
(9)
Lily's baby shower
(1)
Love
(2)
Marriage
(3)
Milestones
(1)
Mother's Day
(1)
Motherhood
(26)
Newborns
(3)
Parenting
(5)
Past photos
(2)
Pets
(1)
Potty Training
(6)
Recipes
(11)
Riverfront Park
(1)
Rose
(12)
Routine
(1)
Sara Isabella
(4)
Sealing
(2)
Sherwood's
(1)
Slide show
(1)
Snow
(3)
Stay at home Mom
(9)
Summer
(3)
swimming
(1)
Thanksgiving
(1)
Thrush
(1)
Toddler
(13)
Tripple Play
(1)
Tv Shows
(2)
twos
(4)
Vacation
(1)
Valentine's Day
(2)
venting
(1)
weather
(3)
winter
(2)
Withdrawl
(1)
WSU Graduation
(1)
Xmas
(1)
Adoption Advocate
Free Counter
Followers
Family Blogs
CT FOSBURG BLOG
Mommy and Me Date - Evelynn
11 years ago
Life with Lucy
Frogs and Tarantulas
13 years ago
Two Boys, a Girl, and a Blogspot
Sing, Sing, Sing (Or Not)
15 years ago
The Fosburgs
Fosburg Fotography
15 years ago
The Other Herrud Family
Bubba Slade...
16 years ago
just the three of us...
cake
17 years ago
Blogger: Login to read
Blogger: Login to read
Fosburg Fotography
Lincoln Heights
The Brown's Sanitarium
Jr. Lilac Parade May 2015
10 years ago
Stoddard Family Est. 2008
CHRISTMAS 2k15
11 years ago
ike & em
A Midway Christmas
12 years ago
Olsen Monsters
A new year
12 years ago
Harris Family
New Table
12 years ago
Mikaela's Feed
Updating
14 years ago
kira and the boyz
Disneyland 2011
14 years ago
Lincoln Heights Relief Society
Justin and Christine
Adoption & Foster Blogs
Life of a "non-working" mother
Celebrating 25 years
1 year ago
the r house
Hello world!
6 years ago
Keeping afloat...most days
We have MOVED!
10 years ago
Ryan and Alicia's Adoption Site
Our family is growing!
12 years ago
trulygreat
going private
12 years ago
The Life We Call Fife
Ashley is One!!
12 years ago
Kiddie Central
Human Burritos
15 years ago
The Schmitt Family
15 years ago
Faith's Page
What Faith's been up to!
15 years ago
My Blog List
Studio {h}
Kartoos 1999 Film streaming en ligne Français
6 years ago
Our Cute Family
Family Fun Thing
7 years ago
Mitchell Family
Father's Day
10 years ago
I'm in a glass case of emotion!
Things Are Not Always What They Seem Part 3....
10 years ago
Life with the Lovells
Fall Pictures
11 years ago
ABBOTTLAND
Fun in February
11 years ago
xoelle
cutout cookies for your lovey loves
11 years ago
Becky Wilson and Family
Jon's Medical service trip to Guatelmala- March 2011
11 years ago
the FOUTCH COUTCH
Bishop's Orchard. Garfield, WA.
11 years ago
Amanda's World
I am of infinite worth
12 years ago
our little mcfamily
Harga dan Spesifikasi Evercoss AT1C
12 years ago
Cody, Melissa & Kennady
Carter Kunz
12 years ago
PETTINGILL FAMILY
What's been on my mind lately
12 years ago
Daines Desk
Summer 2013
12 years ago
Pitman Family
Update time...
13 years ago
King Jeremy
June... Already?
14 years ago
Our Cozy Chaos
The Wrap Up
14 years ago
Cory's Corner
8 months
14 years ago
Our Family, Thriving
Rejection
14 years ago
The New Noacks
Puppies!
14 years ago
Kunz Family
the sparrow
14 years ago
DJ & Melissa
Me time.
14 years ago
Hearts Bound Together
Time Out For Women
14 years ago
Theron & Melissa
9 Months
14 years ago
The Sweetest Days...
Wow
14 years ago
My Crazy Life X 6
Re-cap of the past month...
15 years ago
The Smith Family Blog
Ovo Lacto Vegetarian
15 years ago
The Perkes'
A Day Full of Firsts!
15 years ago
The Simon's
Happy New Year 2011
15 years ago
The Busy Barney's
I KNOW, IT"S ABOUT TIME!!!
15 years ago
Knight Writer
I Said A Quick Prayer
16 years ago
The Shafer Family Adventures
Our last year
16 years ago
Nikkis Blog
weddings are __________?
16 years ago
My Crazy Life
Joslyn
17 years ago
The Poppleton Family
House of many cakes
17 years ago
hello my name is julie
Whole Foods
18 years ago
Confessions of an EX Trophy wife
co•lin fam•i•ly
Blogger: Login to read
Blogger: Login to read
Jim and Theresia Stroh Family
ekstromlife.blogpost.com
Blogger: Login to read
The Sayers Family
All About Me....Well, and the Family of Course!
Gary and Phyllis Ely
Three Peas in a Pod
Life worth living
Fabulessly Frugal
The Tyler & Jackie Show
Shuldberg Family
Blogger: Login to read
Fifty Sticky Fingers Fifty Sticky Toes
0 comments:
Post a Comment