So, lately I've been noticing a lot about Dominic. He likes routines! Here's his bedtime routine: Has to have Ducky & Blankie in his arms,
Kisses Daddy,
turns on his music,
turns off the light,
we turn on his Cool Mist Humidifier,
Cuddle w/Mommy (Mommy Loves),
put bug in bed, tuck him in,
Say "night night" to Ducky & Blankie,
Kiss Dom,
make sure he has his Sippy cup,
close the door.
Whhwww! That's a lot! So, then in the morning:
Get Bug out of bed, w/Ducky & Blankie
Turn on music (apparently it relaxes him on the changing table) this is new.
Then I sit him on his chair and turn on cartoons
Refill his Sippy cup
And start the day!
Now then funny thing is, is that he makes sure all of this is done. He points to the CD player and reaches for the lignts. In the morning when I change him, he points to the CD player again.
I was in his room cleaning the other day and he wanted his music on. It's so cute.
I just wanted to share our "royal" routine w/all of you.
He's a PRINCE!!
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Routines Work!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment