CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

34 & 35 weeks!

I can't believe I'll be starting my 9th month tomorrow and going to weekly check-ups from here on out! Ekkkk!!!

After 7 yrs and 9 months of longing for this, I can't believe I here! In a matter of weeks, we'll be holding and cuddling our new baby girl! It's so hard to believe still!
I have been in complain mode lately, but overall, I would rate my pg experience about a 8 or 9! I've really enjoyed feeling this little life grow inside me! I felt her first kick at 16 weeks and then ever since then! It's been amazing!

She gets hick-ups about three times a day and it's so cute! You can see my whole belly move when she has them!

I can tell she's running out of room in there too as I get some good jabs in the sides and kicks in the ribs quite frequently!

Heartburn/Acid Reflux hit me starting at about 8 months and has continued to get worse! I'm taking two Zantac's (150 mg) a day and tums on top of that sometimes! I've had to sleep with pillows propped lately (three of them)!

In the past week, I've had to pee about three times at night, so that's been fun!
I love watching my belly grow every week! It's so amazing! It's just keeps getting further and further out!!!

This past week, I've been getting over a cold and almost broke my toe, which sucks having two small children at home :( They've been great though and Daddy KNOWS when he needs to get me out of the house!

So, we're getting ready for our little princess to join our family and I just wanted to jot down the good, bad and the ugly to always remember this experience!


34 weeks! Bug to this pic ;)


35 weeks, 5 days


35 weeks, 5 days!


35 weeks, 5 days

2 comments:

Kalia said...

Bug's a good photographer! You are looking so ready! I'm still so excited for you! If you'll email me your address I want to send you a little something for the baby. It's so cool seeing the progression of your belly pics! You'll have to do a scrapbook of the progression! It's awesome! Love, Kalia

Renee' P said...

Sure, I'll send you an email! Thank you so much! It means a lot that you're excited along with me :)
I am ready!!! This heartburn is so bad right now!!
I want to make a photo album or scrapbook of my pg, for sure!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin