Wow! Time is sure flying by! In two days, I will be 34 weeks!! Ahhhh!!!
We are sure busy here at the house still trying to get in in order. My parents were a huge help and came over last Monday. The previous weekend, we had about 6 guys over, helping us switch bedrooms with the kids. We now have our huge bedroom back and the kids are now sharing and doing quite well I might add! But, moving left a huge mess and lots of boxes and piles of stuff.
We accomplished a lot last Mon (Labor Day)! I'm happy with the kids' room and they love it!
Dom kept saying how much he missed his old room :(
I have a lot of laundry to catch up on and this will eliminate the huge pile of clothes in front of our pellet stove...
Upstairs I have to find a good spot to store all of Sara's clothes from newborn to 3T. I also have about 10 tubs/boxes to go through and clear out a corner in our bedroom for little Sara's bed :)
I am trying to go through and get rid of as much as I can!
We also need to paint and redecorate her room.
On another note, earlier this year we finally were approved for the SNAP weatherization program. We finally had an inspector come on Friday and this is the list of work she's recommending for our home (it depends on funds available through SNAP):
Conversion from Electric heat to Gas, including a new hot water tank
Insulation under house and in attic
Installation of a duct/vent into the laundry room (we've never had heat in there)
One new door
Installation of a fan in the bathroom
So, fingers crossed we get all of this, because this house needs it! The work will hopefully get started in a couple months!
Anyway, these are NOT the most flattering pics of me (hubby took them) but pics none-the-less!
32 weeks, 5 days


Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Monday, September 13, 2010
32 weeks!
at 8:15 AM
Labels: 1st pregnancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Don't you just love your basketball belly! I do! Nearly there!
LOL! Yes, it's fun! It just keeps sticking more out lately :)
I know, we're getting so close!
Post a Comment